Friday, April 10, 2009

Continued : SGGS Hostel Friends

Dear friends, After passing out from SGGS IE&T, many had joined jobs and some had gone for higher studies. Now the reason for creating this blog is to reunion all of us again. In our busy life we donot have time for our friends and we forget how we have enjoyed our stay together at SGGS Hostel. So I request you all to creat some time and open your heart towards your friends. So friends start commenting and help me in completing our hostelites list with their photos and contact details.


Dear friends if you want to change your photo or want to have any correction then kindly mail me ur photo and the required correction and also mail me the photos of our other friends as I am not having everyones photos. So mail me at nishikant14@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. SGGS is a Boys Hostels in greater Noida. I too have lived here while continuing my studies in greater noida. But I lived the from 2009- 2010.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete